I think I'm finally ready to start sharing what I know with people. It's not going well. The people I talk to think that they have their own credit in check. Maybe I'm talking to the wrong people.
The TRUTH:
Unless your credit score is 850, you NEED to hear what I have to say. Period.
Common things I've been told when I offer to sit down and share what I know with them:
"I only have one 'ding' on my credit report, and I'm 'handling' it."
"We just looked up our credit score. You wont tell us anything new."
"I know what my credit score is -- I can't do anything about it."
"My ex ruined my credit and now I'm paying for it."
All of these statements are screaming, "Educate me!" and it makes me so sad. Most people can't see that they are simply not in control of their credit, and simply don't think anything I can possibly share with them could be valuable.
My hope is to spew what I know right here on this sad little blog of mine, and scream and holler in hopes that I can motivate a few people to take back control of their credit.
I know it sounds harsh, but again, I'm frustrated. It's like I found a gold mine, and all you need to do is to look in the general direction. To not look, well that's just plain silly (yes, I went through a myriad of words before I settled on "silly")
Please educate yourselves. If not through me and the CEO of Vantage Credit Alliance, or the Attorneys at National Credit Federation, through someone else.
Look for more information here every day, and if I can help you in any way...including sitting down and talking about your credit, let me know.
There's gold over there guys. All you have to do is look.
There's gold over there guys. All you have to do is look.
Jeni Roper
801-853-9400
385-208-8557
No comments:
Post a Comment